Here are some questions about my favorite silly ol' bear and his friends. If there is a question you would like to see on here, e-mail me or sign my guestbook with it, and I'll be glad to add it. Have fun!
1.How long is Pooh wedged in Rabbit's doorway?
2.What does Pooh do to try to look like a small black raincloud?
3.When Pooh gets out of bed in the morning, what is the first thing he says to himself?
4. What does Piglet eat?
5. What words can't Owl spell?
6.When Pooh, Christopher Robin and the gang go on "The Expotition", what are they looking for?
7.What does Eeyore say about birthdays?
8.Why do Rabbit's friends and relations wait at Pooh's party?
9.What does Kanga give Piglet for him playing a trick on her?
10.What name is above the door of Pooh's house?
11. What foods does Tigger not like for breakfast?
12. What does Tigger finally find that he likes to eat?
13. When Piglet gets startled and jumps, how does he try to show he wasn't scared?
14. When Christopher Robin is 100 years old, how old will Pooh be?
15. What does Pooh give Eeyore for a birthday present?
16. What does Christopher Robin name the boat made from an umbrella?
17. After Piglet gives his house to Owl, where does he go to live?
18. What rank of honor does Christopher Robin give to Pooh?
19. What does Pooh, Rabbit and Piglet plan to say when Kanga realizes Piglet is in her pouch and not Roo?
20. Who gets the hiccups at Pooh's party?
21. On the walk to lose Tigger, Roo can't go because he has a cough. What kind of cough is it?
22. What does Eeyore say about accidents?
23. What does Christopher Robin say in the notice he pins to his front door?
24. On the day Rabbit and the others try to lose Tigger at the top of the forest, what is the weather like?
25. What does Pooh's "Sinking Feeling" mean?